Tuesday 7 October 2014

Influence Maps So Far

 For my influence maps I tried to look at cities that have inspired me before, for a variety of reasons. Calvino's extracts are all in some shape based on Venice, so Venice is one of the cities I looked at. I looked at some sci fi cities and kings landing from GoT as well. These have some interesting structures that caught my eye.
 For my next batch of influences I looked at cities with tall buildings and signs. I also looked at buildings under construction and a few more fairytale fantasy based cities.
Lastly I looked at Concept art from Blizzard Entertainment. I love the style of their work and some of the structures are truly inspiring. These are from Diablo III and World of Warcraft, If only the games looked as good as the concept art.

No comments:

Post a Comment