Monday 10 November 2014

What If Metropolis - Design Thumbnails 126 - 139

I started to design some exterior objects for the city inspired by Gaultiers designs. I think it's getting to the point where this stage is the most important as its the littler things that are going to make my final concept work. Something I neglected in the previous project and something I plan to correct this time round.

Seeing as the render is going to be an exterior shot I decided that these props should take priority, I will be designing Interior props as I believe doing so will give me a greater understanding of what my world looks like and why it operates the way it does.



2 comments:

  1. Hi it's Mark.

    Looks good to start with when it comes to street and façade furniture. 129 and a match-colour version of 135 look like they could fit very well together. Maybe consider a few designs for bins, planters, benches and kerbstones as well?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the advice Mark, that will be the next objects I start to look at!

    ReplyDelete