Monday, 2 March 2015
Soundscapes - Recorded and Editted sounds
Here are the sounds that I recorded and edited.
1. Background Noise 1 - This was created using the Crackling sounds mixed together, with reverb added. I adjusted the EQ as well to take out some of the lower frequencies.
2. Background Noise 2 - This was crafted using the Pencil Crunch sound, it has a very subtle reverb added and a phaser to make it sound quite alien.
3. Background Noise Buzzing 1 - This was created using the Buzzing sound, it's EQ was editted slightly to remove some of the higher frequencies and reverb was added.
4. Bubbling 1 & 2 - Theses are recordings of me blowing through a straw into a glass of water.
5. Bubbling Edited 1 & 2 - These are edits of the Bubbling sounds, they have reverb added and a pitch and time shift on number 2 to make it sound deeper and last longer.
6. Buzzing 1 - This is a recording of my electric razor buzzing.
7. Crackling 1 & 2 - These are recordings of me rustling paper and plastic bags to create a crackling sound.
8. Crunch 1 & 2 - These are recordings of me crunching a piece of paper and shutting a metal tin.
9. Crunch Edited 1 & 2 - These are edits of the Crunch sounds, 1 has reverb added to it and 2 is time and pitch shifted to be deeper and last longer.
10. Hissing 1 & 2 - These are recordings of a deodorant can being sprayed.
11. Hissing 2 Edited - This is an edit of the Hissing 1 sound, it has a subtle reverb added to it.
12. Inhale Quiet Scream 1 & 2 - These are recordings of me inhaling and creating strange sounds.
13. Inhale Quite Scream Edited 1 & 2 - These are edits of the Inhale Quiet Scream sounds, they both have reverb and a time and pitch shift making the sound last longer and sound deeper.
14. Jingle 1 - This is a recording of me jingling my car keys.
15. Jingle 1 Edited - This is an edit of the Jingle 1 sound, it has reverb added and a slight time and pitch shift making it last a little bit longer.
16. Pencil Crunch 30secs - This is a recording on me shuffling some pencils against my desk.
17. Pencil Crunch 30secs Edited - This is an edit of the Pencil Crunch sound, it has chorus and reverb added to it.
18. Rip 1 & 2 - These are recording of me tearing paper.
19 Rip Edited 1 & 2 - These are edits of the Rip sounds, The EQ was adjusted to give a different tone and to make some of the sounds louder.