A universe exists in which the worlds are different genres of film; these worlds are part of a never ending cycle in which the plot of the genre plays out and is looked over by a guardian that resides in a film reel in the sky, this is also the place that links the worlds together. The characters in the worlds however age, meaning new characters step forward to take the position of their parents.
The game begins with a new hero being tricked by the villain, allowing him to escape from his world using the key that he stole from the hero to reach the film reel. The villain manipulates the function of the film reel in the sky and causes all of the worlds to get muddled up. The hero has no choice but to fix the damage done to the worlds and bring order back to the universe by stopping the villain.
The gameplay would involve the player fixing the worlds and bringing order back to the universe. To do this they would have to remove objects that didn’t belong in each world and escort/rescue characters that have gotten stuck in the wrong world as well. The character and villain are able to morph to fit into the different worlds; however the character isn’t very good at it to start with which makes normal inhabitants enemies. The player will be able to upgrade certain skills which change the effectiveness of the hero and his equipment. It is a 3D game with an aerial camera that tracks the player.
For this project I will be creating:
- - Hero Design: Turn Around, Concept Art, Expression Sheets, Pose Sheets, Morphing Designs
- - Villain Design: Turn Around, Concept Art, Expression Sheets, Pose Sheets, Morphing Designs
- - Guardian Design: Turn Around, Concept Art, Expression Sheets, Pose Sheets
- - Props for each Character
- - Environment Designs: World select (film reel interior) & One of the worlds
- -“Screenshot” of Gameplay