Friday 29 January 2016

Adaptation A - Frame Design

I've been trying to create a frame for the inforgraphic to take place in as I want it to look like a training video as I think that will add to the overall look and humor of the infographic.

This is what it looks like at the moment, it is influenced by an actual training video from Asda and an advert campaign that they launched (I'll show that influence below). I'm not sure if I prefer the textured version or the plain version, I feel like the plain one works for me, but feedback is welcomed.




The plan is to have the character animate within the frame while the voice over reads out the script, like in the earlier tests I did a banner will transition in to show what step the infographic is on.


This is the advert that inspired the new frame, I liked the idea of stitching and keeping it quite simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment