Monday 25 January 2016

Adaptation A - Infographic Tests

I did a few tests today trying to figure out how the different steps could be revealed, this is what I came up with so far.

The first idea was to have the banner pop up with the letter, how ever I felt as if this was a bit static so I wanted a more dynamic way of showing the letter.


The second idea was to have the banner roll down and this was the first attempt at that, I also tried giving it a bit of rotation as it left the screen to make it a bit more interesting to look at.


The third is probably my favourite so far (still up for a lot of change), I fixed some issues with the rolling banner making it feel like it fits better and changed the rotation as it leaves.



The interface needs some adjustments still but it is slowly getting there, I have been working on the 26 things again to have a few different lists to choose from.

No comments:

Post a Comment