Friday, 8 April 2016
Adaptation B - Pop Princess Texturing Progress #01
I decided as I have been trying to explore new work methods with this project, I would try texturing a different way as well. I wanted to use something like Mari to expand my knowledge however due to time and the lack of the software, I decided to try Photoshops 3d painting space. So far it has been alright, it is abit laggy and doesn't have the smoothest results, however you can switch between the Diffuse map and 3d model which makes it useful for a quick visual update.
The base colours are pretty much blocked out, so it is now a case of making her look beautiful, while doing this I am also working on finishing off the rig, which is getting closer to be complete.