Friday 28 October 2016

Minor Project - Storyboard Ending & Boy Orthographic Changes

I got some feedback on my animatic from Alan and Mark Davies (Nexus) and it was apparent that the ending needed adjusting, so I storyboarded out an idea that could potentially work, I think it will be slightly more impactful.


Also during my tutorial with Alan it was discussed that the orthographic was slightly incorrect in the arms and because my character wont have shoulders we decided it will be easier to model him in an 'A' pose. This will definitely help with rigging so I am glad that it was an option.


2 comments:

  1. oh, yes - love the 'eye' opening addition here - menacing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The silhouettes of the parents' upper bodies feel slightly anomalous. Perhaps when they're tending to their son we see only their arms.

    ReplyDelete