Tuesday, 7 February 2017

Major Project - Bed Animation Test #1

Today I worked on getting the teeth made and attached to the rig, I did this using the rivet script and parenting the teeth to the locators (I had to scale constrain the rivets to the global move group to get it all scaling correctly). I then moved on to creating a glowing effect for the eyes, this was done using after effects, this is something that I will touch up on and adjust to create something more interesting, however for a first attempt I think it works quite well. I just need to add rim highlights to the model which Alan suggested creating on the texture.

3 comments:

  1. Nice work duude, the bed looks terrifying!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very excited to see this, Charlie - "it's alive!"

    ReplyDelete