Monday, 20 February 2017
Major Project - Shark Bed UV Layout
I got the UV's laid out for the shark bed, I ran into a bizarre issue in which one piece of geometry wouldn't display it's texture, instead it was completely black. I checked everything that I could think of like the normals, the node editor, the uv editor and all of its render stats but nothing appeared to fix it. I ended up exporting the geometry as an OBJ and re importing it which seems to have fixed the issue.
Next up is the texturing and rigging, which I hope I can get done by tomorrow so I can move onto modelling the extra environments needed for my animation/previs.