Saturday 23 January 2016

Adaptation B - Survey

For my Adaptation B project I plan on personifying music genres into characters for a fighting game, for time sake I will probably only manage one character however I think it will be good to design a few, so the variety to choose from is better. If possible I would like just a few words that you associate to the music genres that are posted below, so like have a listen and let me know what words come to mind.




1. Indie - Arctic Monkeys - Fluorescent Adolescent
2. Metal - Asking Alexandria - I Won't Give In
3. Jazz - Dave Brubeck - Take Five
4. Rap - Eminem - Rap God
5. Country - LOCASH - I Love This Life
6. Classical - Mozart - Symphony #40 in G Minor
7. Blues - Muddy Waters - Hoochie Coochie Man
8. Rock - Nickleback - How You Remind Me
9. Pop - Taylor Swift - Blank Space

No comments:

Post a Comment