Saturday, 12 March 2016

Adaptation B - Pop Princess Modelling Progress #5

I moved the eye sockets forward and added the ear to the character, as this character is intended for a game I decided to create triangles on the top and bottom of the ear instead of having diamond shaped quads, I think that was the right choice as it helps with the deformation.

I then added the neck and throat to the character, the throat as it is at the moment might be a bit overkill as the character isn't going to open its mouth very wide. Next up is the hair, this will probably take a bit of time to figure out.

No comments:

Post a Comment