Thursday, 19 January 2017

Major Project - Bed Modelling #2

I took a break from my dissertation to work on the bed model, using the paint over as a guide. I used an Ncloth simulation for the sheet, I made a base for it to collide with and then i've adjusted it using the new sculpt tools. It still needs a lot of sculpting but the base shape is getting there and I am much happier with it compared to the previous model.

The legs need adjusting as well and the eye still needs building but I am excited to see this monster come to life.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Charlie. I think the headboard could be more arched to match the curvature of the bed (front view).