Wednesday, 18 January 2017
Major Project - Bed Adjustments
I've been struggling to get the bed to work and after speaking to Alan today it was clear that the maya version of the bed had lost all of the influences and have just become a boring old bed. I took the top view from maya and did a quick paint over to add some extra curves and bring back some of the spider like qualities. I then went into maya and started to adjust the model, it is already starting to feel better, the legs will need some work and the model will look completely different when the covers are on but I feel as if it is a step in the right direction.