Saturday 6 December 2014

What If Metropolis - Tower One Breakdown

I've neglected to upload any project work for the last couple of days, so I'm going to amend that today with all the work I've been doing, starting with the break down for my first tower. (I'm sorry this is going to be a image intense post.)

1. Wireframe, shaded and textured orthographic view of my first tower.

2. Tower diffuse texture map.

3. Tower bump map.

4. Door diffuse map.

5. Doorframe diffuse map.

6. Doorhandle diffuse map.

7. Top window diffuse map.

8. Top Window normal map.

9. Window diffuse map.

10. Window normal map.

11. Production art, lighting tests and finished model.

12. Rendered shot
 


1 comment:

  1. It's looking good! I like the warm colours and subtle details. Can't wait to see the final render of the whole city! Go, go, go! : D

    ReplyDelete